Protein pancakes recipe
Protein pancakes are a healthy and delicious alternative to traditional pancakes. They contain a good amount of protein, making them a perfect option for a nutritious breakfast or snack.
Here is an easy recipe to make protein pancakes:
- 2 ripe bananas
- 4 eggs
- 100g rolled oats
- 30g protein powder (vanilla or chocolate)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- Coconut oil or butter for frying
- Mash the bananas in a bowl.
- Add eggs and mix well.
- Add oatmeal, protein powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon and mix into a batter.
- Heat a pan over medium-high heat and add some coconut oil or butter.
- Pour the batter into the pan in small portions and fry until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve the protein pancakes with fresh fruit, yoghurt or maple syrup.
Protein pancakes are not only delicious, but also versatile. You can garnish them with different toppings like berries, nuts or chocolate syrup as you like.
Enjoy this healthy and high protein twist on pancakes and start your day with energy!