Protein brownies recipe
Protein brownies are a delicious and healthy alternative to traditional brownies. They contain less sugar and fat but more protein, making them an ideal snack for fitness enthusiasts. Here's an easy recipe to make protein brownies at home.
- 200g protein powder (chocolate flavor)
- 100g oatmeal
- 50g cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 150g Greek yoghurt
- 2 ripe bananas
- 100ml almond milk
- 50g dark chocolate (chopped)
- Optional: Nuts or berries as a topping
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- In a large bowl, mix together the protein powder, oat flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl, mash the bananas and add the Greek yogurt. Mix well.
- Add the banana yoghurt mixture to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Gradually add the almond milk until a thick batter forms.
- Fold in the chopped dark chocolate.
- Pour the mixture into a baking pan lined with parchment paper and smooth out.
- Optional: Spread nuts or berries on the dough.
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes until brownies are set.
- Let cool, cut into pieces and serve.
These protein brownies are not only delicious, but also packed with important nutrients like protein, fiber and healthy fats. They are perfect as a snack before or after training, as a sweet treat in between or as a healthy alternative to conventional desserts. Try the recipe and convince yourself of the delicious protein brownies!