Golden milk recipe
Golden Milk, also known as Turmeric Latte, is a beneficial beverage made with turmeric and other spices. It has its origins in Ayurvedic medicine and is gaining popularity for its health benefits.
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ginger (freshly grated)
- 1 pinch of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon honey or maple syrup (optional)
- Warm the almond milk in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add turmeric, ginger and black pepper.
- Mix the ingredients well to ensure they dissolve completely.
- Optionally, you can add honey or maple syrup for a sweeter touch.
- Pour the Golden Milk into a mug and enjoy warm.
Golden Milk is often prized for its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Turmeric, the main spice in this recipe, contains curcumin, which is known to be a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. Ginger and black pepper not only improve the taste, but also help the absorption of curcumin in the body.
Try this delicious Golden Milk recipe and enjoy the beneficial properties of this healthy drink!